Also called 'clean chrome plating', sputtering is a process that combines PVD technology (Physical Vapor Deposition: physical vapor deposition of thin metal films or metal alloys in a vacuum environment) to the use of water-based UV coatings.
This melting pot guarantees a clean, safe and ecological production process, requires only a few steps and minimizes waste: these are some of the reasons why sputtering is replacing the traditional galvanic bath.
We use the most innovative technologies that allow us to guarantee work in accordance with customer requirements, as well as to meet of all the mandatory requirements by the OEMs - Original Equipment Manufacturer - for compliance with the guidelines of the major brands.
The sputtering technique is support by the iridescence also known as the 'Aurora Borealis'. It is a metallic finish with soft and iridescent reflections, which is obtained by the deposition of mineral vapors in a stratified way.
• it allows for you to obtain an extremely realistic metallic appearance in a wide range of high-gloss colors;
• the final product is resistant to abrasion and corrosion;
• it is an advantageous process both in terms of work and production, which has reduced processing times, cycle repeatability and reduced imperfections.
• guarantees a uniform deposition of the metal film;
• it is 100% eco-friendly and doesn't generate any harmful waste;
• the processing waste is simply hot air;
• it guarantees resistance to chemical agents, even corrosiveness, thermal shocks, atmospheric agents, shocks and abrasions.
• it is free from the geometry and material of the products to be treated;
• the components are not mechanically altered;
• has very low operating costs and a high level of safety at work;
• is an ecological process without consumables.