Decò Lab is research, innovation and design. The internal laboratory of the company is constantly engaged in the development of new painting techniques to create any effect on any material.
We offer a services for tailor-made solutions that makes research attentive to detail its strong point. We think that any request from our customers is important for us and that deserves all the effort necessary to turn every idea in a project or a concrete product.
The team of the Decò Style internal laboratory consist of Dr. Beatrice Mariotti, Dr. Leonardo Chiassai and two technicians specialized in the application of painting systems. Our work is aimed at a production that is both innovative, cutting-edge and with a low environmental impact.
WE WORK TO EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS
We also deal with samples, that is a service very requested by our customers which allows to evaluate the aesthetic performance and relevance of the new paints, by optimizing the production process. This is a service that is not always free, but for this service we guarantee speed and competence.
Decò Lab also develops its own research projects in parnership with Decò Style: to produce increasingly innovative paints, to fine-tune optimal and high-performance painting systems for every request and to create more and more sputtering effects.
WHAT WE OFFER TO OUR CUSTOMERS
• development and supply of customized samples for painting and sputtering effects
• technical assistance and consultancy, with the possibility of an inspection
• issue of certifications of:
- thermal resistance to high temperatures
- suitability for contact with food substances
- suitability for healthcare purposes
- aging due to continued exposure to atmospheric agents and solar radiation
- anticorrosive power for exposure in a saline atmosphere
- calorific value
- chemical resistance to the contact with strong acids or bases